I'm on Wild Britain with Ray Mears tonight at 8.00 pm on ITV

Posted by Graeme Lyons , Friday 28 October 2011 17:17

I'm gonna be on Wild Britain with Ray Mears tonight at 8.00pm on ITV. We are looking at chalk-grassland, the Downs and Adonis Blues. I have not seen the show yet so I have no idea what to suspect, I can hardly remember filming it it was so long ago, way back in May. All I remember is it was very, very windy, wet and cold for May, hence the matching anoraks and grimaces. Strangely, during a break in filming, Ray showed me a cure for flatulence.

1 Response to "I'm on Wild Britain with Ray Mears tonight at 8.00 pm on ITV"

Kingsdowner Says:

Can't even get a peaceful evening's telly without dodgy geezers appearing!
It was strange seeing Mears talking about butterflies when dressed for snow.

Post a Comment

Nature Blog Network